Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Re: Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:16 am

I managed to get Legends 8 pretty easily. Ultimate Warrior was a pain but eventually found him, managed both Jake Roberts too. I mainly just want Dibiase from Legends 9.

Hit up an out of the way Target and found a ton of Elite 80. I've been relying on Amazon mainly. Grabbed a few of elite 83 when I ordered UE Charlotte last month. Tempted to grab heel Roman from them.
The Ghost
CROM!

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:27 am

Wait, there's two Jakes? Lol

I seriously have no idea how to get this line outside of overpaying on Amazon/eBay. Even the Amazon exclusive stuff is impossible... the latest Fan Takeover wave has Baszler and Rollins available, and Adam Cole pops in and out... yet the two I actually want - Gargano and Steamboat - just can't find them at all. :/
legendkiller533
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:47 pm

gargano hasnt dropped yet i dont think, hes part of series 2.
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:23 pm

I hit one of the Wrestlemania shippers that are starting to hit Walmart. In addition to the Mania Elites, they have the Macho and Andre figures with the ring carts, the 30th Anniversary Takers, and Decade of Domination 2. The one I saw was an end cap but I've seen pictures of a freestanding aisle version too.
legendkiller533
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:39 pm

hoping to luck into one of those this/next week. i just want that kane from series 2 which is of course what most people are after
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:47 pm

The new head on Kane is nice and all but I think I still prefer the original version of this Kane since the bald head has paint around the eyes and the towel accessory. Switching the torso on the DOD2 Kane to the same one used on the 30th Anniversary Taker would've been nice too. Still really cool of Mattel to revisit this look since that Ringside version is super rare now.
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:02 am

Found the WM3 cart figures last month at Target. Hoping we get a pink dress Ms. Elizabeth soon. Gonna use Elites to display in the carts. May head swap the Andre head with one of the past Elites.

Ran into E. 81 at Target this morning. Seemed to be the whole wave, although I'm sure whatever Legends was gone (can't remember who came in this set, Mae Young, right?). Grabbed an extra Rock since my Amazon one seems to be lost in transit for now.
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:37 pm

Mae Young is indeed in Elite 81 but she's a Walmart exclusive. Stunning Steve Austin is the other Flashback in the set.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:17 am

I found one of those end cap shippers yesterday and managed to grab a 30th Taker and WM Edge. I would have grabbed Chyna if I had seen her.

Looks like I will be getting that other elite Bray as well. The elite sweater sculpt and Huskus the pig are the draws there.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:20 am

I found a shipper at a Walmart today and new figures on the pegs. I saw Kane, Undertaker, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Roman Reigns, Goldberg, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Kofi Kingston, Beth Phoenix, Big E, Io Shirai, Bayley, Ivar, Erik, Ricochet, Kevin Owens, The Rock, Angelo Dawkins, Montez Ford, Stunning Steve Austin and Chyna. I had just bought about $150 worth of Aliens and Predators from Target so no way I could afford all those. I grabbed Chyna because she was the most unique to me. The face printing was not as good as I had hoped but what can you do.
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Woke up yesterday to an email that my Amazon Fan Takeover Ricky Steamboat was shipping early and will be here today! All right! My WM37 Golderg ought to be here tomorrow. Got the set from Amazon, the last figure will be Goldberg but he got caught up in the storm back east. Got to put a head on that BAF Ellering!

No luck on those Walmart shippers. Tempted to check tomorrow.
Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:39 am

No luck getting a Chyna off Amazon yet but got HBK and Edge from the Ellering BAF set so far and Goldberg ordered.

Happy to get this gear for Edge but this is one instance where I wish they used that crappy skinny torso they used to use for him, the neck on the Austin torso is very large, the head sits low and the collar on the vest is right up against his ears.

HBK is fun. He's missing the chaps but the gear is painted well. Have to be very careful with the choker part of his jacket as it feels like it's that old Toybiz Morbius level of flimsy. Love that they made it so he can wear the sunglasses like this

Might just use the modern Ellering head to make a blonde version.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Has Bobby Lashley been on any recent rumored lists? Guess I’ll need one for my champions shelf.

I think he’s a solid pick as champion, but I do wish Miz got a better chance to hold the title again.
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:43 pm

We've had nearly a year of the Hurt Business being prominent AF on Raw and all we have to show for it is one Basic Lashley that was a late replacement for Curt Hawkins and another Basic Lashley in a 2-pack with Booker based on a match from like 15 years ago. There's no excuse for Mattel not having any figures of them at least announced yet. And we already know all the Elites scheduled between now and August, so we're looking at the tail end of the year at the earliest for any of them as Elites.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:43 am

That’s a shame. I guess he could end up in a store exclusive line before then, right?

They don’t even need to make new parts for him. Because they’ll 100% just mold his current legs in black plastic and not give him boots with straps.

He’s been wearing the long tights since April too. This isn’t like Jinder where he got a massive push out of nowhere and Mattel had to scramble to make a figure. Hurt Business has been a big deal for a year.

I almost bought his Royal Rumble figure too back when I thought I’d collect every IC champ too. But that fell off somewhere. I think when I was looking at Greg Valentine thinking if I really wanted to drop $22 on him. Plus never seeing Pat Patterson.

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”