Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Captain Batman
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:45 pm

Johnas wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:13 pm
Captain Batman wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:54 pm
Picked up Vader and Cena at Target yesterday. Need to find Brutus and DDP. They had a Darby Allin there as well and grabbed that as well.
Brutus and DDP aren't shipping with Vader and Cena. Steve from the Mattel WWE team said Brutus and DDP will be exclusive to Target's website too, which seems less than ideal to me.
Exclusive to Target's website? Welp, looks like I'm going to have to check ebay.
rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:47 pm

Vader's available for shipping right now

https://www.target.com/p/wwe-legends-el ... A-81968560

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jonaskane
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:13 pm

Not by the time I got there, unfortunately.
The Ghost
CROM!

Tue May 04, 2021 1:30 pm

JPC wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:20 pm
The Ghost wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:11 am
If you really want a chuckle, find an older Titan Tron Steph (had a blue dress/skirt that also I think came in pink). If I remember correctly, that figure didn't have any underwear painted on. :P
I’ve been looking at that figure for a custom, but couldn’t find good scale photos. Do you know if she scales well with ML or Buffy figures? And does she have waist articulation?

That face sculpt of that one looks a lot like the actress Caitlin McGee to me.
From memory it would scale ok with ML. Not sure on Buffy figures.
Johnas wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:13 pm
Captain Batman wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:54 pm
Picked up Vader and Cena at Target yesterday. Need to find Brutus and DDP. They had a Darby Allin there as well and grabbed that as well.
Brutus and DDP aren't shipping with Vader and Cena. Steve from the Mattel WWE team said Brutus and DDP will be exclusive to Target's website too, which seems less than ideal to me.
FMD of course they are. I may as well give up on trying to get some of these figures proactively. Given the exclusivity and the complete lack of stocking even regular Elite waves here in Australia, I virtually rely on online, which means Amazon, eBay or Ringside. I wish Ringside could get some of these Legends figures. :/ Eh, guess I'm paying $100 a figure which will test if I really want them. The sucky thing is, if they could be had at around $50, even that's overpriced but I could swallow that, budget wise. I've been paying that in backtracking older figures, but looks like I'm at the stage now where it's gonna be at least $70 a figure and then it only goes up. And these are for beaters that really shouldn't be sold at that price. >_<

I really hate Mattel.
Bashbash99
CROM!

Tue May 04, 2021 9:50 pm

My local WM in Raynham MA had Chyna, Shawn Michaels, and Goldberg on clearance for $7. Picked up Chyna and Shawn (mostly to get on my wife's nerves as she is a huge Bret Hart fan). I was pretty surprised as you don't see lots of figures go on clearance in my area.
jonaskane
Runs Around in Tights

Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 pm

Found a Vader, so I can go back to generally not worrying about this line. Let me know when they make a Midnight Express two pack (better yet, 4 pack).
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 11:46 pm

It seems like Jeff Jarrett has been confirmed to get upcoming Legends figures. I hope we get an Ultimate of him as Double J Jeff Jarret.
frymasterak
Runs Around in Tights

Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 pm

I have seen mention of a future Ultimates, HBK and something about a fan poll on top of that. Can someone shed some light on this for me?
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 05, 2021 6:50 pm

frymasterak wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 pm
I have seen mention of a future Ultimates, HBK and something about a fan poll on top of that. Can someone shed some light on this for me?
Mattel's making a subset of Ultimate figures that are Amazon exclusives. The wrestlers for the line were chosen by Mattel but Fans were given the opportunity to vote online for what gear each figure would be in. In addition to HBK, there's also going to be a Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior.

Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 05, 2021 10:33 pm

While Wrestlemania IX Hogan and Wrestlemania VI Warrior are the Ultimate's that one the fan vote (and I will totally purchase them), I hope someday we get Ultimate's of the other 2 choices for Warrior and Hogan. I just love the attires and eras. Especially the two Warriors that didn't win the vote.
blackcomicnerd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Is there any sites to order/preorder Mattel WWE figures besides Ringside Collectibles? I really don't like dealing with them but it seems like they're basics the only online distributor besides Walmart, Target and Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

eazyse7en
Super Poseable

Thu May 06, 2021 1:54 pm

blackcomicnerd wrote:
Is there any sites to order/preorder Mattel WWE figures besides Ringside Collectibles? I really don't like dealing with them but it seems like they're basics the only online distributor besides Walmart, Target and Amazon.

Entertainment earth sells em.
secondwhiteline
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm

blackcomicnerd wrote:

Heroes Hideout, a New York/Mass regional comic store chain, does preorders of Elites. I've ordered from them a few times and go to autograph signings at their stores, they're easy to deal with.
frymasterak
Runs Around in Tights

Thu May 06, 2021 7:26 pm

I had hoped to get a DX HBK.
vicious7171
CROM!

Thu May 06, 2021 8:24 pm

Bashbash99 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:50 pm
My local WM in Raynham MA had Chyna, Shawn Michaels, and Goldberg on clearance for $7. Picked up Chyna and Shawn (mostly to get on my wife's nerves as she is a huge Bret Hart fan). I was pretty surprised as you don't see lots of figures go on clearance in my area.
My local WM just put out about 5 cases of these. More cases lie unopened on the tops of the racks. If only every Elite wave were this stocked at retail...

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”