Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

Fri May 14, 2021 10:55 pm

Wheres Andros gonna be? Mass retail? Or an exclusive?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

K_Steel
Runs Around in Tights

Fri May 14, 2021 10:58 pm

Likely Target/ Canadian TRU exclusive. It was leaked a few weeks ago in a listing as 'Disguised Jupiter' for Target/TRU. We talked about it a few pages back.

I wish they went with a different material for the soft goods. It looks like a bath robe.
SymbiSpidey
Runs Around in Tights

Fri May 14, 2021 11:39 pm

I'm liking everything I'm seeing here. Especially the TJ/Zhane 2-pack.

Never would have expected A-Squad would be the 3rd team Hasbro would complete, but I'll take a completed A-Squad to go up against our soon-to-be-complete B-Squad.

BTW, I saw somewhere that the blaster that was teased wasn't necessarily exclusive to the Phantom Ranger and could be any one of the Turbo Rangers. Regardless, Turbo is getting some sort of representation soon, which I'm all for. Plus it makes sense considering the other Zordon era teams are either finished or close to finished.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

citysushi
CROM!

Sat May 15, 2021 12:23 am

What's a Phantom Ranger? I didn't see that Andros up on Pulse.

No word on the Power Ranger TMNT figures?
sephiroth61787
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat May 15, 2021 12:37 am

citysushi wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:23 am
What's a Phantom Ranger? I didn't see that Andros up on Pulse.

No word on the Power Ranger TMNT figures?
https://powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Phantom_Ranger

That tease is almost certainly for him. No coincidence that he's showing up in a one-shot releasing in June.

Andros will most likely be exclusive to Target. I'm happy with him. Soft goods are finicky, but I do prefer them over traffic cones.
citysushi
CROM!

Sat May 15, 2021 12:59 am

One shot, like comic? Haven't seen that one on Amazon yet, what's the title?
Fly4v
CROM!

Sat May 15, 2021 2:09 am

I don't know how to make these fit in, other than customs, since I don't collect Power Rangers but these two face sculpts are too nice to pass up.
Child_of_the_90's
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 am

I think the Andros figure may be the first figure I pass on for this line. It is fine for those that want it, but it's not a look that interests me.

I do hope we get some civilian rangers, maybe as con exclusives. I would love a set of MMPR civilian figures with two morphers (1 open, one closed), an open palm hand with a power coin in it, and maybe their power crystals.

Interesting that the Scorpina and Yellow Ranger two pack is already sold out, but everything else is still up, even though they are limited quantities. I have a feeling the game stop exclusives are going to end up like the blue psycho ranger and goldar did.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 15, 2021 3:12 am

SCORPINA!!!!!!

She looks amazing!

Any Amazon links on these yet?
Neil Magnum
Avengers Assemble

Sat May 15, 2021 3:47 am

Slixta wrote:
SCORPINA!!!!!!

She looks amazing!

MMPR Yellow vs Scorpina - https://amzn.to/2QktooR

IS Blue vs Psycho Silver - https://amzn.to/3bqC7gs

If there's a problem with the links, just search "Power Rangers PRG BLT 6IN Battle PK SRE Nuclear Venus" for Yellow/Scorpina and "Power Rangers PRG BLT 6IN BTL PK BLM Earth SLVR Photon" for Blue/Silver.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 15, 2021 8:50 am

Neil Magnum wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:47 am
Slixta wrote:
SCORPINA!!!!!!

She looks amazing!

MMPR Yellow vs Scorpina - https://amzn.to/2QktooR

IS Blue vs Psycho Silver - https://amzn.to/3bqC7gs

If there's a problem with the links, just search "Power Rangers PRG BLT 6IN Battle PK SRE Nuclear Venus" for Yellow/Scorpina and "Power Rangers PRG BLT 6IN BTL PK BLM Earth SLVR Photon" for Blue/Silver.
Thank you so much!
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 7:27 am

So I didn't wanna say anything till they actually got here, but Gamestop has (or at least did earlier today) the Z Putties in stock for their retail price. Which was what most online stores were asking. I had a couple of coupon discounts to use so I ordered 3 of them. With my coupons it came out just slightly under what I would've paid at Wal mart or Target. But they won't be here till mid week sometime.

The reason I didn't wanna say anything is because I haven't ordered much from Gamestop, so I don't know how reliable they are with assortment figures. They're usually fine with exclusives, although I have had an exclusive cancelled before. So I'm hoping they don't just send me 3 random figures. I paid just a little bit more for 3 then my preorder was for 2 at BBTS. So if anyone is still missing those or maybe wants a couple more that may be a good option. And it's free shipping over 25 or 35. Can't remember which. Probably 35. But as I haven't gotten them yet, I can't be 100% sure what I ordered is what I'll get. I know Wal Mart and KMart used to just send you random shit in the mail.

juandeecimo
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sun May 16, 2021 8:39 am

Trunks3540 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:27 am
So I didn't wanna say anything till they actually got here, but Gamestop has (or at least did earlier today) the Z Putties in stock for their retail price. Which was what most online stores were asking. I had a couple of coupon discounts to use so I ordered 3 of them. With my coupons it came out just slightly under what I would've paid at Wal mart or Target. But they won't be here till mid week sometime.

The reason I didn't wanna say anything is because I haven't ordered much from Gamestop, so I don't know how reliable they are with assortment figures. They're usually fine with exclusives, although I have had an exclusive cancelled before. So I'm hoping they don't just send me 3 random figures. I paid just a little bit more for 3 then my preorder was for 2 at BBTS. So if anyone is still missing those or maybe wants a couple more that may be a good option. And it's free shipping over 25 or 35. Can't remember which. Probably 35. But as I haven't gotten them yet, I can't be 100% sure what I ordered is what I'll get. I know Wal Mart and KMart used to just send you random shit in the mail.

Gamestop is pretty reliabe, no issues with any orders over the years. I ordered 6 Putties from them when they were on sale a few weeks ago and all showed up so I think your good.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 8:49 am

That's good news. For me and anyone else who still wants or needs them. Thanks.

mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 17, 2021 3:08 pm

Appreciate the heads up. Grabbed three more. This is good news after my orders with Dorkside got canceled due to Hasbro short stocking them.

Also found a Tenga at Target yesterday. Only figure sitting on the pegs, all by his lonesome. Great figure. Really large and solid.

As for the Friday reveals, a very solid showing. (Ordered everything, and very glad for Premium.)
Number 1 was the Yellow(Aisha)/Scorpina set. I'm hoping they continue this and give us all the season 2 Rangers with new heads along with the moon crew. Black(Adam) vs. Baboo, Blue(Billy) vs. Finster, Pink(Kim) vs. Squat, Red(Rocky) vs. Rito Revolto.

In Space TJ is a nice get and continues that team. Torn on where and how to use Psycho Silver. Since he's not a real Psycho do I break cannon and make the Psychos a team of 7, or stick Silver over with the Rangers and keep the helmet off showing off Zhane head?

And it's weird that SPD A-Squad is finished next, but nice to finish another villain team. Though we don't even have Emperor Grumm yet...

Lastly, Disguise Andros is interesting. Not a look I was particularly clamoring for. But will make a good exclusive. I feel like it should be easy enough to get. Will mostly appeal to the completists, the die-hards and super-fans. Not near as difficult as Tyrannosaurus Sentry is going to be.

Only "disappointments" were no Dino Thunder Kira (Yellow), or Mystic Force announced.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”