Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
joshsquash729
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Tue May 11, 2021 4:24 am

The pre-order is up for Muldoon and Baby T-Rex on Amazon. The link is a little weird- they seem to only be accessible through this link (https://tinyurl.com/h634ezu7) that Collect Jurassic posted on their page. Can add to cart and check out, but if you try to click on the page itself, it'll say not found. This was the best photo I could get for right now. I'm sure their pages will update soon enough. Hope they'll put the other recently announced figures up soon too.

I think they look pretty good. Can't quite tell if the things that come with the Baby T-Rex are Compies or Baby Raptors. They kinda look more like Raptors to me, but they're scaled more like Compies.

christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 5:15 am

Thank you! Just ordered the Baby T-Rex and what I think may be compies. I was really hoping they would include those to add value.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 5:32 am

The baby T-Rex may work well with Mega Construx figures. Depends on how big it is. Since it has pack in Compies, I'm assuming the T-Rex is smaller than the Raptors.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Mattel Jurassic Park Lines

Tue May 11, 2021 5:47 am

Ash Talon wrote:The baby T-Rex may work well with Mega Construx figures. Depends on how big it is. Since it has pack in Compies, I'm assuming the T-Rex is smaller than the Raptors.
The baby rex is bound to even be smaller than the dilophosaurus if it’s to scale. The full size animatronic was about as big as a golden retriever

I can’t tell you how happy I am that the baby rex comes with some compies though. Because between the tiger raptors, my custom colossal t-rex figures and this new set, I will finally have all of the necessary pieces to recreate this poster which has been my pc wallpaper on and off for the last 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MankindRam
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue May 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Got Ellie and Hammond ordered via BBTS and Muldoon from Amazon! Just need Grant to pop up and I think I’m good. The kids are a must also….
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 1:24 pm

Is anyone else still seeing the baby T-Rex? I can't find it on either Amazon or by using Google to search Amazon.
joshsquash729
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm

It's showing up for me. Oddly enough, when I refreshed the page last night, the listing did disappear once or twice, but it kept popping back up. Didn't appear for me on an Amazon search, just through the Jurassic home page above.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Tue May 11, 2021 5:24 pm

joshsquash729 wrote:It's showing up for me. Oddly enough, when I refreshed the page last night, the listing did disappear once or twice, but it kept popping back up. Didn't appear for me on an Amazon search, just through the Jurassic home page above.
Are these figures Amazon exclusives or will they be available to other retailers and collector shops later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joshsquash729
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue May 11, 2021 9:27 pm

panther10 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:24 pm

Are these figures Amazon exclusives or will they be available to other retailers and collector shops later?
I couldn't honestly say, but nothing I've seen so far has indicated them being exclusive. I don't think any of the Amber Collection have been exclusive, though it does seem like Target may have some deal with Hasbro, as they seem to be pushing the line more than any other retailer. Sometimes they go up for pre-order first on Target, sometimes I've seen them go up first on BBTS or EE. Doesn't seem to be any rhythm to it.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 9:43 pm

I seem to remember there being a mention of exclusivity at Target when the Tiger Raptor and Pterandon were revealed. Maybe Target is the exclusive brick and mortar store carrying the Amber line? I've never seen them at Walmart. Gamestop had the first wave, but I don't think they've carried further waves.

I think it is a little odd that Ellie/Hammond/Raptor/Dimorphodons are listed as July releases at several etailers, yet pics haven't surfaced yet. Meanwhile, Muldoon/BabyTRex are listed for September release and pics have leaked. I think this happens quite a bit with Mattel lines. They seem to hit out of order.
joshsquash729
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue May 11, 2021 10:00 pm

You may be right, Ash Talon. It definitely does seem like Target had some special deal worked out for brick and mortar. The only other store I've seen them at is GameStop, and in far less numbers- I've only ever seen Malcolm, JP1 Raptor, Owen, Nedry, and the Dilophosaurus there, so it does seem they stopped carrying them. Wal-Mart has them on their site/app, but only the last wave (Tiger Raptor and Pteranadon) are shipping from Wal-Mart themselves versus 3rd party sellers, and I don't think I've ever seen them in stores (then again, I don't have any Wal-Marts accessible to me). So it does seem like it's primarily a Target/Fan Channel line. This is the first time I remember seeing Amazon being the first to show pictures of something- it's usually been BBTS that has pics first, I think.
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 10:21 pm

So I know these are very early leaked images, but I'm REALLY hoping Robert Muldoon comes with his shotgun & not just the cattle prod thing he uses in the beginning. I know there's been a big move away from guns lately in a corporate sense & I get it, but I feel like a shotgun in hunting terms is a bit different & VERY important to this specific character.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 12, 2021 1:49 am

I still don't see that baby T-Rex listing. I got it into my cart from the brand page, but when I click into the item I get an error. The thumbnail image in my cart actually says "CONFIDENTIAL" all over it so I'm guessing Amazon wasn't supposed to release any images yet.

In the lower-right I'm guessing the white thing is a cast for his leg that was broken in the film, and I'm guessing the other thing is a muzzle to put over his mouth like they did as they set his leg.

joshsquash729
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 12, 2021 4:09 am

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 1:49 am
I still don't see that baby T-Rex listing. I got it into my cart from the brand page, but when I click into the item I get an error. The thumbnail image in my cart actually says "CONFIDENTIAL" all over it so I'm guessing Amazon wasn't supposed to release any images yet.
Sorry if I confused you, but I sorta had the same experience. I could add it to my cart and even check out, but for both figures, when I clicked on the listing, it just took me to an error page. Not sure how that all works- does sorta seem like they may have gotten put up by accident, but I'm sure we'll see better pics soon.
Fly4v
CROM!

Wed May 12, 2021 4:17 am

Robert Muldon has a shock stick shown.
Are they not showing the shotgun are is it we are not getting it?

Either way pre-ordered the figure, thank you for the functioning link.

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”

Recent Topics