Server Upgrades and Downtime

What makes Fwoosh culture? Food, clothes, random thoughts, whatever - this is the place to talk about it.
scottg10
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Server Upgrades and Downtime

Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:21 pm

I don’t know if anyone running the site reads or cares what is posted here, but I just wanted to say thanks for restoring email notifications for new posts. It started working again this weekend.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:49 pm

scottg10 wrote:
I don’t know if anyone running the site reads or cares what is posted here, but I just wanted to say thanks for restoring email notifications for new posts. It started working again this weekend.
That's odd. It is still not working for me.
scottg10
Avengers Assemble

Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:28 pm

christianpyro wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:49 pm
scottg10 wrote:
That's odd. It is still not working for me.
Check under Board Notifications—>Edit notification options. There is something wonky going on here where the Notification column appears twice. Try checking one or both and see if has any affect. I fiddled with this a while back, and it didn’t do anything then, but maybe that is why it is working for me now.

If you still aren’t getting emails, you can follow updates with the Notifications menu. It shows all the same updates, but it is definitely not as convenient as emails.

Return to “The Bar With No Name”