Hey gang, how ya been?

What makes Fwoosh culture? Food, clothes, random thoughts, whatever - this is the place to talk about it.
The Bruce
who watches the Bruce?
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Hey gang, how ya been?

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:20 pm

Hey folks, it’s been a while. I’m getting back into the customizing game after... um... several years away.

So that’s prompted me to jump back on here! Hello to old friends and to new regulars I’ve never interacted with! How’s it going?

If you’re at all curious about my life, read on. If not no worries! :)
I bought a comic shop in 2010, which started my being less regular here due to having less free time. Quick summary of more recent years (lots of ups and downs): health problems, divorce, new relationship, more health problems, dog ownership, new marriage, still more health problems. Then in the last year: significantly better health! My business surviving the pandemic! First baby on the way! Pending home ownership! And my wife keeps getting cooler and hotter! :)

Anyway, hope life has been good at least let of the time to all of you. Vive la Fwoosh!
lefthook
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: Hey gang, how ya been?

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:28 pm

Good on ya Bruce! Hope your health keeps getting better.

Dig all your work especially the Capt America centered customs you done.

One of these days I'll stop by your shop instead of passing through Olympia.
The Bruce
who watches the Bruce?

Re: Hey gang, how ya been?

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Thanks, lefthook! Speaking of Cap-themed customs, I’ve abandoned the Serpent Society customs I’d started due to Hasbro giving us a steadily-increasing set. Hope that keeps up!

And yeah, please do stop by!

Return to “The Bar With No Name”