Your Home for Toy News and Action Figure Discussion!

Notifications
Clear all

McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse

Page 124 / 160

new batman
(@new-batman)

yeah brainiac looks great, looks like a modern creepy version of his robot look.
Mattel – DC Superheroes Brainiac (Bronze Age)

ReplyQuote
Shinigami Customs
(@shinigami-customs)
Membrane

I love most of that Brainiac besides the mismatched arms. The other 3 figures from this wave don't spark any interest in me but I'm happy others like them. I think that Zodd could work as Metallo or at least I thought it was him when I first saw the pic. 

ReplyQuote
(@bananaman)

Rebirth Tim Drake and Mega F. Killer Croc.

But most of all Sgt Rock.

I keep missing a lot of these releases but if available I will be in for these 3.

ReplyQuote
(@hbhfback)

Brainiac looks fantastic. This is a character where Todd’s penchant to overdesign actually works.

ReplyQuote
Thor333
(@thor333)

Is Sgt Rock going to come with guns?

ReplyQuote
(@magnusprimal)

So much for being excited about the Superman Page Punchers wave. These are a pass for me. Money saved, I guess. Makes up for overspending on Kal-L and the Hathaway Catwoman. 

ReplyQuote
(@xavion2023)

Posted by: @misterskeezler

@jayjonah whoah, whoah, whoah...Todd is trying his damnedest to make sure you don't turn into a serial killer by buying too many female action figures, and you owe him your gratitude!

Absolutely.   Thank God figures of characters that are actual serial killers in the source material aren’t wrought with the same perils to our youth that female figures represent.

ReplyQuote
(@xavion2023)

Posted by: @thor333

Is Sgt Rock going to come with guns?

🤣 🤣 🤣 Now THERE’S an interesting dilema! 

ReplyQuote
(@jayjonah)

I'm going to save what I was thinking until I see how pre-orders go on March 6. I will say Val-Zod and Brainac are the most recognizable and will do well. The other two, not so much.

ReplyQuote
(@rebirthbat)

Posted by: @new-batman

Superman: ghost of krypton page punchers reveal 

if it’s true that the Armor pieces come off then it looks like I’ll have my New 52 Superman. I’ll have to swap out the head but overall it’s basically a New 52 Superman. It’s using the same body as Val Zod if you look closely. Now all I’ll need is for Todd to make a New 52 Batman and I’ll be happy. An actual New 52 not that sorry excuse for New 52 when it’s clearly a Rebirth Batman. 

ReplyQuote
(@jayjonah)

Yeah just saw that post on Instagram but not by McFarlane but another very reliable source. 

ReplyQuote
(@aceofknaves)

Yeah looking at the cover of the Superman-specific comic book cover and comparing Val and Superman’s bodies, it does seem pretty evident that Superman and Val are on the same body and the armor is removable.

ReplyQuote
TheGrammatizator
(@grammat)

Will buy Val Zod, not much interest in the others tbh but I do love these over-stylized sets man.

ReplyQuote
secondwhiteline
(@secondwhiteline)

Seriously digging The Brainiac That Wouldn't Die up there. Todd getting a hold of the more monstrous characters, or at least the characters who change regularly enough that you can go wild with them, is the best part of this line.

ReplyQuote
(@bananaman)

Posted by: @new-batman

yeah brainiac looks great, looks like a modern creepy version of his robot look.
Mattel – DC Superheroes Brainiac (Bronze Age)

This is still the best

ReplyQuote
Page 124 / 160
Share: