X-Men The Animated Series

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

X-Men The Animated Series

Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:33 pm

Jubilee and Wolverine coming in VHS-inspired packages. Revealed at Pulse Con.

Shared exclusives between ShopDisney and Hasbro Pulse.

mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: X-Men The Animated Series Figures

Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:38 pm

I kind of hope Wolverine has the new shoulder design, but I have a feeling it's the same old figure just with new heads
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Re: X-Men The Animated Series

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:36 pm

The classic Wolverine from X-Men: The Animated Series slashes his way into Marvel Legends!
The 6-inch scale 90s animated Wolverine figure features unique sculpting and deco to recreate the X-Man’s classic yellow costume and ferocious animated presence!
The Marvel Legends 90s animation-inspired Wolverine figure comes with clawed and non-clawed hands, alternate head with signature growling facial expression, and…that picture frame!
This Marvel Legends Wolverine comes in premium collectible packaging inspired by the classic 90s X-Men: The Animated Series video cassette box covers!
Look for more Marvel Legends X-Men action figures inspired by the classic animated series, including Jubilee, Storm, and Jean Grey (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability)
His adamantium claws slash through steel. His mutant healing ability mends even the worst wounds. He’s Wolverine, the best at what he does – and what he does best is fight evil Mutants!
razzer99
Customized

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:41 pm

Not really a fan of cell shading on action figures. Hopefully it's not too obnoxious on the new Storm and I hope she comes with some cool accessories other than just those limp lightning globs they keep sticking her with.
knightmare10880
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:45 pm

So is this a one off thing or is going to be a subline? I did the pre-order on them as the cartoon is my X-Men and I'm hoping to get cartoon accurate looks for the rest of the team. Also I'm really surprised that Jubilee was the 2nd figure and not someone like Morph, whom has been requested for a very long time.
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:05 pm

Better pics from Pulse:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:07 pm

The VHS packaging is really cool! I think that’s been done with NECA Turtles, right?

The picture frame with Wolverine is a nice touch. I imagine we’ll get the entire core team in this style. (I know Jean and Storm at least are coming based on the solicitation.) Imagine they’d all come out pretty quickly in a wave or two.

REALLY REALLY hope Morph is coming. This seems like the best chance to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm

I think I'm going to pass on these. While the packaging is cool, I'm not an in-box collector, so that ultimately doesn't matter. And I already have the whole Animated Series team, don't really want to re-buy all of them unless there's a significant upgrade.

That said, if they release Morph, I will get him. Even if he'll stand out because he'll be the only one with cell-shading. But I'll justify it by him being a character who wasn't from Earth-616 and live with it.
FlexionDynamo
Avengers Assemble

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Man, Not into to cell shading, but if I can get a Cyclops, Beast, Morph and Jean, I'll grab those for now just to complete my team.
Nothing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm

We practically have (almost) all of the 90s X-men already; cel shading on new animated figs will be cool.

It's like so many people want them to sell the exact same X-men figs with the one niggling alteration that's been bothering them in their mind's eye, as if that's supposed to happen.
thekunk2075
CROM!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:29 pm

I welcome cell shading since hasbro paint has gotten pretty dull. this series hit me in the feels
Valo487
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:36 pm

I can’t say I won’t cave, but these are very skippable for me, the main thing I want out of Animated Series figures is Morph and it’s very puzzling they didn’t lead with him. I guess we’ll see.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:40 pm

I caved and bought both, since if I have a change of heart I can always cancel them. Was hoping for Morph, but this also satisfies my itch for the animated busts/statues I've been trying to talk myself out of since some look good and others don't, and those likely take up more room.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:49 pm

I thought this was the best thing at the show. Love the idea of accurate animated X-MEN figures. I promptly ordered them. I hope for the whole team in this style.
Rawr993
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:55 pm

This show was my childhood, i only collect mcu stuff but if i see these out and i might have to pic them up.

Does the paint or style really bother people? I feel like if you don’t like it most of the characters in the show already have a representation in that costume in figure forum already.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”