Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
KarlSpace
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Mythic Legions

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Man, those Cosmic Legions figures are looking so much better in test-shot form than they did as 3D printed prototypes. Not sure what it is, but everything just seems sharper? The weapons especially. Can't wait to get the few that I ordered in hand.

And, there were two new pieces teased at Powercon:
1. A new chain mail sculpt they showed during a panel, along with the neck piece that goes with it. Like the new leather 1.o torsos, they're designing them to allow for swappable face plates. Pretty cool. You can see it around the 48:00 mark in Jeremy Girard's latest Mythic Conversations video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_WGhEXU3oo&t=4811s

2. A new helmet shown on the gold knight in the 4HM display - does anyone have good pictures of this? I'm not feeling like digging through days worth of posts on the Cabal to find it, though I'm sure it's there.
gosailor
Super Poseable

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:45 pm

KarlSpace wrote:
Man, those Cosmic Legions figures are looking so much better in test-shot form than they did as 3D printed prototypes. Not sure what it is, but everything just seems sharper? The weapons especially. Can't wait to get the few that I ordered in hand.

And, there were two new pieces teased at Powercon:
1. A new chain mail sculpt they showed during a panel, along with the neck piece that goes with it. Like the new leather 1.o torsos, they're designing them to allow for swappable face plates. Pretty cool. You can see it around the 48:00 mark in Jeremy Girard's latest Mythic Conversations video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_WGhEXU3oo&t=4811s

2. A new helmet shown on the gold knight in the 4HM display - does anyone have good pictures of this? I'm not feeling like digging through days worth of posts on the Cabal to find it, though I'm sure it's there.
Have you seen the gold knight pic? I believe it was just an old helmet just not the one that normally came with it, I think it was Owain helmet.
KarlSpace
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:39 pm

gosailor wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:45 pm
KarlSpace wrote:

Have you seen the gold knight pic? I believe it was just an old helmet just not the one that normally came with it, I think it was Owain helmet.
Yeah, just saw it. Was hoping for a new helmet sculpt, but it's just the Owain style in gold on a gold knight legion builder body, and that body only came with the bucket helm previously. So speculation is it's a teaser for a new legion builders or reinforcements wave.

I was hoping for a new helmet reveal that we could expect in the Necrinominous wave they'll show later this year, I think at Legions con. Still, more legion builders is always a good thing!
gosailor
Super Poseable

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:40 pm

Yes, I'm down to legion build gold knights for sure.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:15 pm

Got a pic of the gold knight? Sounds fun. I only got one gold knight the first time, and I have wished that I had gotten more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:30 am

It's not a great picture, but I found him in a shot I took of the display.Image

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:02 am

Thanks! That does look great. Did you take any more photos of the display? I’d love to see them. I tried looking at the Cabal Facebook page, but I wasn’t seeing any photos from Powercon.

FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:55 am

I stupidly only took a pic from one side. I was admittedly a bit overwhelmed by everything going on everywhere, but I intended to photograph all 4 sides...Image

Count Drunkula
Customized

Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:36 am

FuzzyBlueDemon wrote:
I stupidly only took a pic from one side. I was admittedly a bit overwhelmed by everything going on everywhere, but I intended to photograph all 4 sides...Image

Awesome pic regardless, thx for sharing.

I am digging the red demon head on a black knight body...or so it appears to be...
nilocomic
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Count Drunkula wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:36 am
FuzzyBlueDemon wrote:

Awesome pic regardless, thx for sharing.

I am digging the red demon head on a black knight body...or so it appears to be...
Yeah, that’s the demon head from the five piece head pack that’s on preorder right now on the black knight legion builder.
Grins
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:43 am

I've heard that people are getting their Legion Builders from 4H. Can anyone give an informed estimate on when BBTS might get their allocation?
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:55 am

Grins wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:43 am
I've heard that people are getting their Legion Builders from 4H. Can anyone give an informed estimate on when BBTS might get their allocation?
Illythia is “street dated” for 9/15 at retailers so I imagine the Legion Builders are after that. You’d have to ask the 4H directly on IG or something for a more concrete answer.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:12 am

It'll be at least 2-3 months before BBTS gets theirs in, depending on how much the 4H actually got in of their stock.
Samalas
Customized

Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:20 am

Still patiently waiting for my all in LB to ship lol.

That or a box to randomly appear a day before I get the shipping confirmation email.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:20 pm

Still awaiting the centaur and mini bat guy. I’m okay as it spreads out the fun. Enjoying my faery princess, dwarf, and goblin. They have made rams horns for helmet decoration right? I want to put them on this dwarf builder.

Thwipp!

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”

Recent Topics