General Super7 Talk

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Toy Hound
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

General Super7 Talk

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:09 am

I know we have one of these for NECA, but I didn’t see one for Super7, apologies if we have one already.
Toy Hound
Customized

Re: General Super7 Talk

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:10 am

I’m going to continue to hope that Super7 will do Visionaries and Bravestar, but when I think about characters, I’m just not sure they can get the number of waves they would like out of these lines.
canprime
Avengers Assemble

Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:18 pm

They have done a crazy job of getting so many different licenses that I'm sure nothing is off the table.

I would love to see another Visionaires line, but it wouldn't be a top three choice for me.

Bravestarr would be incredible, plus it really follows the same animation aesthetic as MOTU, Thundercats and Silverhawks.

I would love it if they did a Centurions line. I know there is a third party doing unofficial ones, and they look great, but I want the Ultimates aesthetic for them so they would fit with other Super7 lines. I just hate to think what it would cost due to the large accessories.

I also agree that a lot of lines, specifically ones with a single lead character, would have trouble fleshing out a line beyond 2 waves. However on the flip side most cartoons were surprisingly deep when it came to characters.
lovable-bill
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:10 pm

My biggest want is at least one wave of Bravestarr. All I need is Bravestarr, JB, Thirty-Thirty, and Tex Hex.

Second behind that is Jem. Hasbro has just been doing nothing with that property beyond licensing it out to high-end doll manufacturers. Those have been stellar looking, but price and scale are just not what I am looking for right now in the explosion of 6-7" figures.
Toy Hound
Customized

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:54 pm

If they did visionaries, it would be cool if they could do all the holograms too. Makes me wonder if they would do all the monsters and animals that everyone turned into and the creatures from the staffs as well, to get more characters and more waves.

Another line that would be cool and very similar to MMPR, is voltron. You have the lion pilots, but so many robeasts

Super7 is knocking it out of the park for me.
Burkion
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:43 pm

My secret want is for them to tackle Ultraman. All the Ultra heroes but more importantly, all the kaiju
ODBJBG
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:03 pm

New Johnny Cash ReAction is pretty cool.
Toy Hound
Customized

Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pm

I have their Thundercats Reaction and I’ve ordered the G.I. Joe Reaction, but I plan to keep all of them on the card and put them on the wall.
Sidetrip
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:37 pm

I'd love to see what they could do with Archer.
canprime
Avengers Assemble

Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:30 pm

Toy Hound wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pm
I have their Thundercats Reaction and I’ve ordered the G.I. Joe Reaction, but I plan to keep all of them on the card and put them on the wall.
Toys are meant to be played with!!!!!! :mrgreen: The art on the cards is a big draw for me, and I would probably do the same if I were to get into ReAction figures. They do display really well on the cards, and a wall display of them would be outstanding.

Honestly I would love to get in on the ReAction line, but price and space are just a no for me. I like a lot of what they are doing, but I can't justify another line of figures.
bgiles73
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:21 pm

I hope Super7 will do more Ultimates of other bands besides King Diamond and Ghost. I really want KISS Ultimates! Do them from all their most popular looks over the years and do Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent figures as well as “End of the Road” figures. That concert was truly epic by the way. I also hope to see Iron Maiden Eddie Ultimates! The Misfits would be great too! The Loyal Subjects has nice music figures but they are small 5” scale and don’t stand out as well as 7” Ultimates would.
FlexionDynamo
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:40 pm

Dinosaucers
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:25 pm

Dinosaucers. If any company in this day and age would do them, it'd be Super7. I would buy friggin' everyone.
Toy Hound
Customized

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:32 pm

I agree with Dinosaucers and it would be another line that I would be all in on. Loved that show back in the day!
dogtownbrigade
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:01 pm

I'd want to see Kinnikuman/M.U.S.C.L.E., Bionic Six, Photon tv show and Cops n crooks.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”