NECA TMNT Cartoon Wave

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA TMNT Cartoon Wave

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:21 am

Basil Elks wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:32 pm
The two that I want the most are Irma & human Baxter.
Human Baxter and some Mousers are a huge must, then they can throw Barney Stockman in a Lootcrate.

I'm thinking we might see a body for Baxter's computer friend, Z, pop up in a Lootcrate too (hopefully with a head that isn't lenticular).
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:44 am

Slixta wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:21 am
Basil Elks wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:32 pm
The two that I want the most are Irma & human Baxter.
Human Baxter and some Mousers are a huge must, then they can throw Barney Stockman in a Lootcrate.

I'm thinking we might see a body for Baxter's computer friend, Z, pop up in a Lootcrate too (hopefully with a head that isn't lenticular).
I used to pretend that Dr. Chaplin, in the 2003 series, was just "white" Baxter.
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:43 pm

Basil Elks wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:01 am
NORM wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:48 am
Freditor wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:55 pm
I think these are the only characters I'd still be interested in, after what's already been announced:

Usagi Yojimbo
Rex-1
Mona Lisa
Zach
Scumbug
Groundchuck
Mutagen Man
Antrax
Dirtbag
Irma
Burne
Tokka
Rahzar
Wingnut & Screwloose
Lotus Blossom
Neutrinos

Most of them are in no way absolute must haves for me. But if NECA decided to do any of these, I would probably buy them.
My question is, what did you even leave OFF the list?
lots, too many to name, that appeared in the cartoon. ;) :P lol
Outside of Bebop and Rocksteady variants, I really want the pizza monster / alien and mutated / monster Leonardo.

Neutrinos definitely need to come with their car.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:17 pm

I still want the con exclusive yellow Xeno, just for poops'n'gigs. Could go with my movie Turtles, why not? :lol:

But yes, an animation accurate pizza monster would be welcome, definitely, especially since we already got the little one.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:34 pm

I'll be pretty surprised if we don't get a deluxe pizza monster this year. They'll probably package more smaller versions of the monster with another character (Irma?) too so we can have a little, mini, pizza monster army.

My Metalhead arrived from NECA today. They have that excellent bubble sleeve sized for the Ultimate releases as well, though they bent the hook on the top of the box to fit it in the package which kind of sucks. Looks like they sold around 3,400 of these during that open pre-order. Probably more if they separated the orders between singles and multiples like they did T&R.
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel

Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:42 pm

Misfit wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:19 am
knightmare10880 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:56 am
Calbretto wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:05 pm
All the Canadian online stores just listed the new stuff for preorder, so now is the time to get your orders in if you’re able to (I don’t know if they ship to the US anymore).

I got my order in for:
Krang’s Android body
Mondo Gecko
Muckman
Genghis and Rasputin
Chromedome

I admit, Chromedome was an impulse buy. I was thinking of skipping him but I got too excited when I saw them all up for preorder.
Do any of those stores ship to the US? And if so do you have a link to the site?
Ecollectibles.ca does and the guy who runs it seems pretty cool on Twitter. I know quite a few got movie figs from there. I’m not preordering any figures, but if I was I’d probably go through there. I think cmdstore.com is also shipping NECA to the US again and I and several others here have ordered from them. Only thing you need to keep in mind is that the Canadian retailers usually get product after the US release, but if you don’t mind waiting, you’ll get your stuff eventually.
ECollectibles.ca is the one that came to mind that is shipping to the US. I haven't used them personally, but they seem to be reliable from what I've seen on Twitter as well.

I use Canucktibles.ca, but I am not sure if they ship to the US.
NMCtoys.ca is also reliable, but again, I am not sure if they ship NECA Turtles to the US since NECA cracked down on everyone last year.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:02 pm

How do you guys want Mousers to be released? Since they're something which people may want a lot of, it wouldn't make sense to pack them with a non-army builder. Or maybe pack them into a number of 2pks as accessories? I think something like a 4-6pk (at the 2pk pricing of $51) of Mousers on their own would make the most sense.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Ash Talon wrote:How do you guys want Mousers to be released? Since they're something which people may want a lot of, it wouldn't make sense to pack them with a non-army builder. Or maybe pack them into a number of 2pks as accessories? I think something like a 4-6pk (at the 2pk pricing of $51) of Mousers on their own would make the most sense.
Maybe pack with a generic rock soldier?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ODBJBG
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:48 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
How do you guys want Mousers to be released? Since they're something which people may want a lot of, it wouldn't make sense to pack them with a non-army builder. Or maybe pack them into a number of 2pks as accessories? I think something like a 4-6pk (at the 2pk pricing of $51) of Mousers on their own would make the most sense.
Mousers should have been packed with Foot Soldiers. Why that's not standard operating protocol at this point, I'll never know.

Also Vernon's head looks huge in those promo shots.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:59 pm

ODBJBG wrote:
Ash Talon wrote:
Mousers should have been packed with Foot Soldiers. Why that's not standard operating protocol at this point, I'll never know.

Also Vernon's head looks huge in those promo shots.
It is to make April feel less self-conscious about her own oversized melon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:20 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
I'm hoping for an Ultimate Baxter Stockman that's human Baxter plus four mousers. He doesn't demand additional accessories apart from the mousers so I see no reason why they can't cram them in there, especially since they already have the molds from the Mirage release. They should also include some in any vehicle or play set they do through their own storefront. Should they do a sewer lair, why not have a breakaway piece of wall for the mousers to eat through? And toss a few in with the van, because why not? From there they can also just include them with other ultimate releases. We're already seeing it with Muckman and Mondo where they create a figure that just prices out a bit too high for the two-packs so they add more stuff (like Kerma) and make it a deluxe release.
Apocalypse2020
Customized

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 pm

Calbretto wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:42 pm
Misfit wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:19 am
knightmare10880 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:56 am

Do any of those stores ship to the US? And if so do you have a link to the site?
Ecollectibles.ca does and the guy who runs it seems pretty cool on Twitter. I know quite a few got movie figs from there. I’m not preordering any figures, but if I was I’d probably go through there. I think cmdstore.com is also shipping NECA to the US again and I and several others here have ordered from them. Only thing you need to keep in mind is that the Canadian retailers usually get product after the US release, but if you don’t mind waiting, you’ll get your stuff eventually.
ECollectibles.ca is the one that came to mind that is shipping to the US. I haven't used them personally, but they seem to be reliable from what I've seen on Twitter as well.

I use Canucktibles.ca, but I am not sure if they ship to the US.
NMCtoys.ca is also reliable, but again, I am not sure if they ship NECA Turtles to the US since NECA cracked down on everyone last year.
Use NMC at your own risk. Read the reviews on that place, the owner is a loose cannon and is a nightmare to deal with if there are any issues
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:31 pm

Do you think, via loophole, they would make characters of the Mighty Mutanimals? They were supposed to have their own animated series, in the mid 90s. We could get Ray Fillet/Man-Ray, Maligna, Wyrm, Jagwar, Dreadmon, & Ninjara, to name a few. :)
KarlSpace
HULK SMASH!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:52 pm

Apocalypse2020 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 pm

Use NMC at your own risk. Read the reviews on that place, the owner is a loose cannon and is a nightmare to deal with if there are any issues
A million times this. He threatened to cancel my order for my Super7 S1 Raph when I asked if I could cancel my S2 Leo, Shredder and Bebop, because I found them through my local comic store and I wanted to support them during these weird times. So now I've kept the order, but I'll just sell them to someone else who needs them, and never order from him again.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 am

Ash Talon wrote:
Honestly I wanna see them initially released with Human Baxter (him coming with four of them).

Then in an army builder back after that...

2 Mousers
1 Roadkill Rodney
1 Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang member

...I think that's a realistic pack out for a set.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”