Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

The place to talk about ThunderCats toys from all the companies!
User avatar
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:00 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:25 pm

Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:28 am
Tried to order the tank through Super 7 since it was ending today. It was there when I started check out but sold out during. Stupid that they don't set a specific end time for those of us who like to wait to the last minute. Hard to do that when you don't know when the last minute is.

I am not really that upset about it. That is a lot of money and a $500 vehicle doesn't bring me the same level of joy that $500 worth of figures does.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's still up for pre-order on BBTS as of this morning.
citysushi
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:37 pm

Rex Mason wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:25 pm
Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:28 am
Tried to order the tank through Super 7 since it was ending today. It was there when I started check out but sold out during. Stupid that they don't set a specific end time for those of us who like to wait to the last minute. Hard to do that when you don't know when the last minute is.

I am not really that upset about it. That is a lot of money and a $500 vehicle doesn't bring me the same level of joy that $500 worth of figures does.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's still up for pre-order on BBTS as of this morning.
Unfortunately, $10 up charge from the shipped price at Super7, plus your $4 flat rate shipping + tax (could be up to 50 bucks). :(
User avatar
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:00 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 pm

citysushi wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:37 pm
Rex Mason wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:25 pm
Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:28 am
Tried to order the tank through Super 7 since it was ending today. It was there when I started check out but sold out during. Stupid that they don't set a specific end time for those of us who like to wait to the last minute. Hard to do that when you don't know when the last minute is.

I am not really that upset about it. That is a lot of money and a $500 vehicle doesn't bring me the same level of joy that $500 worth of figures does.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's still up for pre-order on BBTS as of this morning.
Unfortunately, $10 up charge from the shipped price at Super7, plus your $4 flat rate shipping + tax (could be up to 50 bucks). :(
I didn't realize it was more than on Super7's site. I had thought the price evened out by the end with the $4 shipping.
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2102
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:53 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:18 am

It's up on Sideshow.com for $480 with free shipping. They charge tax, but you get 5% back in rewards and they offer payment plans also. There is a $48 non-refundable deposit due when you place your order. This ends up costing only a bit more than Super7 direct, but most of the payment isn't due until it ships.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/t ... er7-907757
starguarded
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:59 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:56 pm

KnightDamien wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:31 am
MollyMillions wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:22 pm
What does it say that you got it in one?
:lol: :lol:

I've dealt with Northmen before, myself. They were the rudest, most ignorant and unhelpful @$!%^#* I had ever dealt with prior to Megalopolis. Just absolute jerks with a massive sense of entitlement. So.. basically everything you were saying made me think of them. (I say 'them' and use plurals, but I'm pretty sure it was all one guy running it.)
As a Super7 and NECA fan, who do other Canadians recommend here? I want to support local shops but ... well.
User avatar
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 15069
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:17 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:53 am

starguarded wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:56 pm
KnightDamien wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:31 am
MollyMillions wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:22 pm
What does it say that you got it in one?
:lol: :lol:

I've dealt with Northmen before, myself. They were the rudest, most ignorant and unhelpful @$!%^#* I had ever dealt with prior to Megalopolis. Just absolute jerks with a massive sense of entitlement. So.. basically everything you were saying made me think of them. (I say 'them' and use plurals, but I'm pretty sure it was all one guy running it.)
As a Super7 and NECA fan, who do other Canadians recommend here? I want to support local shops but ... well.
Toy Snowman.

I haven't dealt with them a lot, but they've been really nice and responsive. And they offer free shipping at 90 bucks.
User avatar
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: An Abandoned Toys R Us
Posts: 2138
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Anyone have the bbts Mummra didn’t get the wave 1 figure and saw that was in stock what do people think of that one??
User avatar
FlexionDynamo
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: CT
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:40 pm

The Scrawny Mum-ra? Or the scrawny glow in the dark?

Return to “Cats Lair: The Unofficial ThunderCats Forum”