JazWares 18th Halo

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
thelegoguy
Here comes a new challenger!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: JazWares 18th Halo

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:21 pm

I stopped by one of the local Walmarts and saw Halo figs in a center aisle cardboard display. They had at least 3-4 dozen Masterchiefs, and about 2 dozen of the other figures. I picked up two more marines. Saw 3 Warthogs at full price. Also had 6 Ghosts but I'm not interest in those.

On a side note, the Walmart toy section was annihilated. Empty pegs and shelves as far as the eye can see. They will need some time to recover from xmas.
rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:36 pm

thelegoguy wrote:I stopped by one of the local Walmarts and saw Halo figs in a center aisle cardboard display. They had at least 3-4 dozen Masterchiefs, and about 2 dozen of the other figures. I picked up two more marines. Saw 3 Warthogs at full price. Also had 6 Ghosts but I'm not interest in those.

On a side note, the Walmart toy section was annihilated. Empty pegs and shelves as far as the eye can see. They will need some time to recover from xmas.
The post-Christmas mods drop this coming Wednesday, so it's also possible they're so empty because they've pulled or sold through clearance and not received or stocked new mod stuff yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jead
Faster than a speeding bullet

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:59 pm

Yeah, all the new mod stuff is coming in now though. My last shift they sent me a whole pallet's worth of new mod items. Everything will be less barren by the end of this week.
thelegoguy
Here comes a new challenger!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:38 pm

I saw on another forum that someone found a 3 pack with the same figs from series one...but on the back showed the figs for series two. I saw an Air Assault spartan, another Grunt, another Master Chief (ugh!), Sentinel, a marine with a different weapon, and an Elite.
rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:09 pm

One of my local walmart stores had the Warthog for a little over $10.

Leonardo T Dragon
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:09 pm

rwsharpjr wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:09 pm
One of my local walmart stores had the Warthog for a little over $10.

Sweet Merciful Zeus! It's probably a good thing that the Walmarts in my area DON'T have any at that price.
Ultramane
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:43 am

I grabbed Chief and the two alien dudes (it's been awhile, don't hassle me) for $1 each. That post-Xmas clearance is enough for me to think "huh I used to like Halo, what's $3?" These are pretty neat. I think the sniper is an easy favorite.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”