Woohoo! It’s official Fwoosh Top Ten voting season!
Now that we’ve seen the awesome Marvel Legends reveals from San Diego Comic Con, it’s time to let your voices be heard and tell us what you really want!
It’s been an awesome year for Legends as six different themed waves and three different box sets were released since Sand Diego last year. Starting with the Rocket Racoon wave and ending with the Thanos Imperative Box Set, Hasbro released some really great stuff throughout the year. They then topped it all off with some really amazing reveals at SDCC, showing that they look like they won’t be stopping anytime soon from giving us some really great figures of characters we just have to have for our collections. So with the figures we received this year, and after seeing what’s coming, this is what we want to know: who are the ten characters plus one build-a-figure you want be given the Legends treatment?
That said, there are, of course, some rules.
1. You must be a registered member of TheFwoosh.com to vote.
2. Only one vote per person.[/b] We have multiple ways to identify duplicate votes, so don’t try to vote under a different name. If you see the “breadcrumb” spot on the topic, then you have already voted in the thread. You may edit your vote as many times as you want, until the voting has closed.
3. You are voting for ten characters and ONE build a figure[/b] you want to be made into 6-inch scale Marvel Legends action figures. Keep in mind that any character whose figure would be bigger than Hyperion will probably end up a BAF. If you want a smaller BAF like Rocket Racoon or Jubilee, that’s completely fine too.
They can be re-dos of characters we already have, but requesting very specific or one off looks may get them merged into the main character category. You can even vote for a character whose figure has been revealed, but has never been released.
4. Post your votes in the following format. This is absolutely critical:
Ms. Marvel [Kamala Khan]
Kitty Pryde [Modern]
Feel free to copy and paste the list above and then change the characters to your picks.
5. NO numbers. Your votes must be spaced one name per line, not sentence format. We feed this into a computer program and it’s very important for those of us counting these up that it’s in this format. The order in which you list the characters is not important!
6. Check your spelling. As we said, we are feeding this into a computer program, and it’s important all characters have their names spelled correctly. It also helps if we all go by the same names. For example, if someone put Hawkeye down in their vote and then someone else put down Kate Bishop in another vote, it will be counted as different characters. So please try to be consistent and use the same names.
7. We can’t normalize versions of characters without a lot of extra work. For instance, “Classic Kitty Pryde” is going to have difficulty being counted. When we tabulate the votes, we will do our best to separate designs and costumes because it gives us a sense of what designs are popular, but we can’t guarantee that every look will be counted. Some costume differences are very minute, or if you’re not specific it may get lost in the votes for a different look. So if you see someone before you post a version of a character you want too, use the same name for it [modern,classic,etc.]they did. Just be sure that you list the character’s name first, and note the version in brackets, like this:
Kitty Pryde [Modern]
And try to keep it brief. No need to specify issues or storylines.
8. No “talking” in the voting thread. [/b]This thread is for voting only. If you want to talk about the vote, post in the vote discussion thread, listed below. The voting thread is only for data collection, and should have nothing in there except votes.
9. No voting for the same character more than once.[/b] This goes for variations of the same character. For example, you can’t vote for Emma Frost in four different costumes, as this would skew the vote.
10. If you don’t follow the rules, your vote won’t be counted.
As a reference, the following characters have been revealed by Hasbro (pictures HERE):
Ms. Marvel [Carol Danvers]
Thor [Marvel Now]
Nic Fury, Jr.
We also saw digital sculpts of Dormmamu and Magik
Now get out there and vote! And maybe next year we can cross off even more familiar top ten faces like Gladiator or Ms. Marvel!
Voting ends Monday, September 15th