When toylines are in trouble, when collectors have an itch to scratch, there is only one group to call – The F-Team. Made up of self-proclaimed toy aficionados from all walks of life, the F-Team comes together in an attempt to right the wrongs made by toy companies, whether it be ignored corners of a property universe or missteps taken when bringing a character to life. Arriving on the scene in a black van to go to work, they ain’t the A-team… “A” is too high a rank… they are… the F-team.
The mission… create characters from the illustrious JSA ranks…
More pictures of Sand, Hawkgirl, and Wildcub here: http://www.thefwoosh.com/v/Events/Summer+CustomCon+at+thefwoosh_com/cc24/saturday/jsa/
- Superman, Batman, Hawkman, and E2 Robin made by Sgt. B.H. “Big Hands” Barracus
- Cyclone made by Col. J’onn “Veennibeel” Smithe
- Hawkgirl and Sand made by Lt. Tempeton “Prodman” Peque
- Wildcat made by Capt. M.K. “Howling Matt” Mudrock
- Starman, Johnny Sorrow, Hourman, and Flash made by Amee Amandah Allen